Gerry’s is linked with the largest travel management company of the world – Hogg Robinson Group (HRG) with operations in 100 countries having more than 3000 office locations around the world. This partnership strengths our local presence and enables us to provide global service to all our customers by virtue of being a ‘HRG customer’.
HRG – Pakistan specializes in corporate and leisure travel as well as event management services and prides itself in its efforts to be a leader among travel management companies. We recognize that travel costs constitute a major controllable expense for most corporations and we aim to help our clients keep this cost as low as possible. Our core focus for the past 40 years has been on providing the travelers with a superior and total travel management service of the highest quality.
HRG – Pakistan has an extensive countrywide network to meet the diverse needs of today’s business as well as individual travelers, supported by a highly skilled and committed team further strengthened by latest resources in travel and holiday’s management technologies, making it the largest and most established travel service providers in Pakistan. Locally, in terms of sales volume we are the second largest amongst the leading corporate travel companies in the country. By virtue of this standing, we are able to offer all our customers the benefits of dealing with a large group, yet never compromising the personal service and attention to detail that each individual expects and deserves.
We understand, in today’s travel environment value-added services, maximum budget optimization and genuine satisfaction is every traveler’s need. This is why we bring you a global management company with local ownership.
No matter what your travel need is, HRG – Pakistan will have a solution for it!
Hogg Robinson Group plc has gross sales of around $6.5 billion, and its worldwide network has a combined turnover of approximately $12 billion.
HRG’s total worldwide network reaches almost 120 countries , while it employs some 12,000 people globally.
- 24-hour reservation & ticketing – 7 days a week.
- Pro-active travel consultants & dedicated Account managers.
- 24-hour global assistance through three Global Service Centres.
- Business travel scheduling and tailor-made personal travel.
- Innovative & competitive pricing.
- On-site travel desk/travel consultant.
- Free documents delivery within city limits.
- Global documents delivery through our group partner FedEx.
- Visa procurement for Belgium, Canada, Germany, India, Italy, The Netherlands, and U.K. through our group partner FedEx.
- Visa procurement services for all other countries.
- Pre-paid fast lane Marhaba services for Dubai International Airport.
- Exclusive travel insurance packages.
- Direct access to a database of 50,000 hotels+, transfers and tours for immediate on-line bookings, confirmations and pre-paid voucher facility.
HRG services over 700 clients whose corporate travel expenditure average approximately £3 million per year or above. This includes a quarter of the FTSE 100 list and a significant proportion of the Fortune 500.
Some 225 clients are services across more than one country, with around 115 of these clients serviced across more than five countries. HRG’s excellent relationship with its clients means that the Company has experienced a retention rate of approximately 90% for each of the last five years.
HRG’s long-standing client base includes household names such as: